[SR-Dev] git:master: New Docbook processing system.

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Apr 24 10:15:32 CEST 2009

On Friday 24 April 2009, Jan Janak wrote:
> [..]
> File doc/kam_module_faq.xml has also been removed, this file was empty,
> it was probably added because it was included by far too many docbook
> documents in modules.
> [..]

Jan,

in the past our module documentation used to have some standard pointers to
our mailing list and such. This was centralized in the mentioned file some
time ago. We decided to remove this information, as it did not add any really
meaningful value to a module README, but i decided to left the file in place
in cases when we want to add again some information here. Nobody suggested
that so far, so i don't think we really need this anymore.

Henning