[sr-dev] are selects documented somewhere?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 12:46:19 CEST 2009

Hi Martin,

On 24.08.2009 13:37 Uhr, Martin Hoffmann wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>
>> Thanks, I used awk to generate  listing in dokuwiki:
>> http://sip-router.org/wiki/cookbooks/selects/devel#raw_list
>>

> How do we procede from there? Should we keep the page in some format
> that allows magically adding new selects from ser_objdump output or do
> we just take it as a starter and happily modify away?

imo, would be good to have a read-only section where we can easily
update from ser_objdump (or maybe a new dokuwiki page). It is why I
wrote that adding details, examples, comments, a.s.o, should create a
new entry in the section above: Selects Classes.

Or, if developers commit to update the page once they add new selects,
we can work directly on the list, merging the two sections. It is what
we do in Kamailio side of PV/transformations - but there was no objdump
tool for auto-generation, though.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/