[sr-dev] [RtpProxy] Add log facility feature

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Mon Jun 1 22:11:19 CEST 2009

El Lunes, 1 de Junio de 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo escribió:
> 2009/6/1 Maxim Sobolev <sobomax at sippysoft.com>:
> >> Unfortunatelly I can't get it working. I run rtpproxy with "-d
> >> INFO:LOG_LOCAL6" and configure syslog-ng to log local6 facility into
> >> /var/log/rtpproxy (exactly the *same* I do with kamailio and local7
> >> working perfectly).
> >> But /var/log/rtpproxy is not generated when restarting rtpproxy and it
> >> remains logging into syslog, messages and daemon files.
> >>
> >> Does it work for you?
> >
> > OK, it looks like I made a mistake. I've checked in a fix few minutes
> > ago, please do cvs update, rebuild and try again.
>
> It works now, thanks :)

It's really really strange, but while I've got it working perfectly in a
Debian Etch 64 bits using syslog-ng, I can't get it working in a Debian Etch
32 bits, also with syslog-ng.
Exactly the *same* configuration. rtpproxy remains logging in default
facility. I insist on it: exactly the same configuration (in syslog-ng.conf,
in /etc/default/rtpproxy). I've also tested that the sources are updates (make
clean, make, make install...).

Any idea? Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>