[SR-Dev] purpose of MDBG, difference between memlog, memdbg

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Mar 18 13:11:12 CET 2009

Hi,

comparing the memory manager in sip-router and kamilio i wondered what is the
purpose of this mem/memdbg.h definitions. Both F_MALLOC and Q_MALLOC use
them, but also use the LOG(memlog,..) style of output informations.

What is the difference between the memlog parameter (which we also have), and
the memdbg parameter? Google tells me that the first is the mem statistics
log level, and the former the mem debug level. Is this correct?

Thanks,

Henning