[sr-dev] git:kamailio_3.0: core: added new event SREV_CORE_STATS

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Oct 15 17:14:52 CEST 2009

i didn't get any answer to my question about this commit.

it looks to me that there is now two versions of sip-router core.  i
thought that the agreement was that there is only one core and that all
commits to core are done to sr_3.0 branch.

can someone explain to me what is going on?  am i missing something?
why this commit could not use done to sr_3.0 perhaps #ifdef kamailio or
something like that so that there would be only one core?

-- juha