[sr-dev] 'permissions' module and confused error "no shm memory"

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Apr 8 18:33:43 CEST 2010

Hi, using kamailio 1.5.4.

By error I filled the 'address' table as follows:

+------+-----------------+------+------+
| grp  | ip_addr         | mask | port |
+------+-----------------+------+------+
| 1000 | 2.2.2.23        |   31 |    0 |
| 1001 | DELETEME       |   32 |    0 |
+------+-----------------+------+------+

When starting kamailio I get this error:

ERROR:permissions:reload_address_table: database problem
CRITICAL:permissions:init_addresses: reload of address table failed
ERROR:permissions:init_addresses: no more shm memory
ERROR:permissions:mod_init: failed to initialize the allow_address function
ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module permissions

"no more shm memory"? :)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>