[sr-dev] More about locally generated 408

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 00:24:59 CEST 2010

On 4/12/10 1:28 PM, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Henning Westerholt writes:
>
>   >  hm, i'd opt to keep the 408 here. What about setting a flag if you
>   >  received a provisional response in reply_route, and then check this
>   >  in your failure_route when you process the 408? We do it this way,
>   >  and did not found any problems so far. I think Juha also proposed
>   >  something like this earlier.
>
> yes, that is what i proposed and have been using myself for years.  i
> don't see any need to make changes in tm for this.

in 3.0 there are some extra functions that may help figuring out the
type of timeout - t_branch_timeout() and t_branch_replied():
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules/tm.html#t_branch_timeout

Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ *
http://twitter.com/miconda *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla