[sr-dev] git:carstenbock/dialog: - Use only call-id to get the h_id; otherwise dlg_list_dlg and dlg_terminate_dlg would require the from-tag, which is marked as optional in the docs

Carsten Bock lists at bock.info
Mon Aug 23 11:33:33 CEST 2010

Hi Henning,

yes, the rename was intentional. The original implementation allowed (at
least theoretically) the termination of all calls. However, due to locking,
this did not work and instead of spending time on making this work, i've
removed the functionality to terminate all calls. Now it only terminates a
single call, that's why i renamed that function...
I will fix the documentation this week.

Carsten

2010/8/23 Henning Westerholt <henning.westerholt at 1und1.de>

> On Thursday 19 August 2010, Carsten Bock wrote:
> > -     { "dlg_terminate_dlgs", mi_terminate_dlgs,   0,  0,  0},
> > +     { "dlg_terminate_dlg",  mi_terminate_dlgs,   0,  0,  0},
>
> Hello Carsten,
>
> rename the specific MI command here, was this done intentional? I just
> wonder,
> as the documentation still shows the "old" name.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Henning

Carsten Bock
Schomburgstr. 80