[sr-dev] zoiper softphone and presence

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:38:36 CET 2010

Hello Joachim,

On 1/12/10 7:51 PM, Joachim Vanheuverzwijn wrote:

> Hello,
>
> You can add zoiper communicator to the list of supported phones on
> http://kamailio.net/dokuwiki/doku.php/presence:presence-module
> I know its a tiki, but i'm not sure its appropriate for me to add it
> as i am working for zoiper :)

feel free to add, I guess you refer to the page with sip phones experiences.

Wiki is open for anyone to add useful information, and remarks about how
is the interoperability with different devices is good, especially for
presence.

As general rule everywhere in wiki, should not enter in commercial
advertising and be fair with others (e.g., do not say own stuff
developed is better that something else, let users decide, focus should
be own features and interaction with kamailio).

Thanks,

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
* http://www.asipto.com/