[sr-dev] topoh module questions

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Jul 2 00:44:32 CEST 2010

2010/7/1 Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:
>> 1) It's works for every messages. Would make sense a flag or a
>> function (i.e. "use_topoh()") so a parameter ;topoh is added to the
>> Via and Record-Route headers and the proxy could decode the headers
>> when such parameter is found?
>>

> patches are welcome ;-)

Sure :)

>> 2) If I'm not wrong, this feature breaks some SIP features as "call
>> capture" or "attender transference", am I right?
>>

> Not sure what you mean with "call capture", but there is no limitation on
> call transfer.

With "call capture" I mean subscription to dialog event so you get
information about dialogs (call-id, from-tag, to-tag) and then you can
send an INVITE with "Replaces" header containing such values (but the
UAS wouldn't recognize those values as they have been modified by
topoh module, am I wrong?

Humm, yes, I could be wrong: does topoh module modify the Call-Id
header in case it contains @SOURCE_IP? (I know that Call-Id value is
just a token, but lot of UA's append @SOURCE_IP to the Call-Id).

Regards.

--