[sr-dev] Proposal: New Dialog Module Design

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Mar 19 12:09:10 CET 2010

2010/3/19 Alex Hermann <alex at speakup.nl>:
> After quickly scanning though the proposal, i have 2 comments:
>
> 1) Shouldn't caller_routeset be in dialog_in?  Unless I missed something, this
> would be the same for every dialog_out entry.

Does such field store the Route URI list of the initial INVITE when it
arrives to the proxy? If so, then you are totally right. However I
wasn't sure of such meaning. Can somebody confirm it please?

> 2) Please also try to accommodate for reboot-persistent dialog variables, ie
> store them in the database.

AFAIK all the Dialog module pseudo-variables read the current dialog
list data. When storing the dialogs in database such entries are
readed into memory upon restart, so the pseudo-variables could be
"re-generated", am I wrong? doesn't it already occur?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>