[sr-dev] git:master: xcap_server: support parsing oma pres-rules auid

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Fri Oct 1 02:02:57 CEST 2010

2010/9/30 Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>:
> - 'resource-lists' contains absolute http references to different
> <list> elements in the *same* document (annoying but true).
>
> - 'pres-rules' contains absolute http external references to different
> <list> elements in 'resource-lists' document.
>
> - Other XCAP/XDM applications also refer to <list> elements in
> 'resource-lists' document.

Hi, I copy some of the new features and/or fixes in the recent OpenXCAP 2.0:

 * Added OMA XDM support for Buddy Lists Management
 * Unquote external references in resource-lists and pres-rules
 * Use allow_external_references setting also for entry-ref elements
 * Don't allow relative URIs to link to another users' resource list entry
 * Check external references for pres-rules and resource-lists
 * Don't allow external-ref paths which don't point to an 'entry'
 * Check entry-ref entries in resource-lists
 * Fixed support for XCAP default document namespace

It's more than clear to me that the specs are a big pain if an
implementation requires so many "workarounds".

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>