[sr-dev] Missing method register_cb in modules/stateless.c in kamailio 3.1.0?

Robert Verspuy robert at exa-omicron.nl
Tue Oct 12 09:37:19 CEST 2010

  I'm currently setting up two kamailio sip proxy server, and was
working with 3.0.3 and still in testing phase.
Because I saw kamailio 3.1.0 was released, I tried to upgrade to 3.1.0
yesterday.

But when running with my current config, I got a segfault.
I've analysed the core with gdb.

In modules_k/nat_traversal/nat_traversal.c LINE 1731 it tries to cal
slb.register_cb.
The slb variable is correct, but the method register_cb is pointing to 0
in stead of a correct memory address.

When looking at modules/sl/sl.c, line 360-364 I see all methods of the
struct are mapped to their corresponding functions, but not the register_cb.

because that part of the code is changes between 3.0.x and 3.1.0 I
assume that some part of sl.c is missing,
because the definition of the struct in sl.h does contain the
register_cb method.

Can someone have a look at this?

Thnx!

Robert Verspuy