[sr-dev] make dispatcher more flexible -

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 14:27:15 CEST 2010

  Hi Carsten,

I see some changes regarding attrs and priority fields in the patch:
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=blobdiff;f=modules_k/dispatcher/dispatch.c;h=d9b1ddc2ffdbe4eb1a395e70543a135823719cb3;hp=2b2a189d3b53ef792c54e83805b29c94c1cae80c;hb=c0050876826898eca24e78db2af094c55a3313b7;hpb=e207c10747fa937e12f305f27b8592b871677d60

While attrs init seems to be moved up, i couldn't spot where priority
went. Were there any issues?

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com