[sr-dev] git:master: core: log message for no 2nd via in reply sent to L_DBG

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:48:33 CET 2011

On 2/17/11 9:42 AM, Alex Hermann wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 February 2011 10:55:00 Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> Commit: 6a09b5abafe2b67e7f7959221d4486fab59c24a2
>> core: log message for no 2nd via in reply sent to L_DBG
> May i ask why you change this? I (and the support dept.), would like to know
> that a reply is not being forwarded without enabling gazillions of debug log
> lines. I think error conditions should be visible without enabling debug
> logging.
This is because all the nat options pings end up here and a lot of
messages are then in the log.

Probably you can add a check of second via in onreply_route and print a
log message as you like. Should be even better as you can print more
details. The log message from the code was very dry, not telling
anything more, so if would be a case to troubleshoot didn't help that much.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com