[sr-dev] Call is terminated in callee side after 36s @Kamailio 3.1 @debian sqeeze64

Coca chanea at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 12:33:54 CEST 2011

Dear Klaus,

Since I have Usrloc record made for registration of myUA behind nat looks
like:
   Contact: <sip:1234 at 192.168.10.50:2305
;transport=TCP;line=7e1d8b95f65b25a>;expires=600;received="sip:27.96.63.122:49202
;transport=TCP"

I thought my rtpproxy is running.
However , the call can be established even without NAT enable, and it also
ends unusually after 36s.

Attachment is the ngrep log in my Kamailio server side on 5060 port.
( I have replaced my server ip as xx.xx.xx.xx and the UA name as myUA)

Any hint will be great appreciated.

Coca