[sr-dev] OT: How to add code into the tracker (FLYSPRAY)?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:28:53 CEST 2011

On 6/15/11 2:09 PM, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2011/6/15 Daniel-Constantin Mierla<miconda at gmail.com>:
>> it should work in dokuwiki style, I guess, like:
>>
>> <code>
>> </code>
> Humm, it does not work, it just displays the<code>  tags, see:
>
>    http://sip-router.org/tracker/index.php?do=details&task_id=136
>
> I've read flyspray site documentation and found nothing, so maybe it's
> not possible...
>
> Is it to late to migrate to other issue tracker as Redmine (which is
> more than great)? Just wondering, I suppose it's indeed late for that
> :)
I was playing with the idea of switching to something else since
flyspray seems dead project, no decision yet -- it was also discussed on
IRC devel meeting the other Friday.

No good option found yet by me -- it is not only about the features set,
it is mainly about the maintenance and future of that project, so we
don't select another bad choice.