[sr-dev] git:master: modules_k/presence Fixed DB Storage Modes

Anca Vamanu anca.vamanu at 1and1.ro
Mon Feb 20 14:47:18 CET 2012

On 02/20/2012 03:26 PM, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> Is the SELECT really necessary? If only UPDATE is done, and UPDATE
> returns '0 rows' affected then respond with 412.

If only it were like this :) . I have asked about this behavior long
time ago. Unfortunately the DB API of kamailio does not say '0 rows
affected' when update is performed. It says only if the update was
successful or not. No indication if it has actually found a match or
not. And actually I don't see this possibility in the mysql library either:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/mysql-real-query.html

Regards,
Anca