[sr-dev] mem leak in sdpops

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 08:52:26 CEST 2012

Hello,

I missed the commit of that functions, was done by Peter Dunkley, I had
in mind to add a PV to return the sdp body and other attributes.

You can commit the second patch, the one without pkg_malloc()/_free(),
because avps duplicate the value in shared memory, cloning in pkg first
makes no difference.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat