[sr-dev] alphabetic indexes generated for development version

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:19:19 CEST 2013

Hello,

that's strange, I checked and for me looks ok, for example the link for
params is:

- http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/alphaindexes/devel/modparameters

Maybe we look at different things, anyhow devel should not point to
4.0.x anymore.

On 4/2/13 11:06 AM, Hugh Waite wrote:
> Hi,
> At the moment, if I click on the 'devel' list of params, funcs, MI
> cmds and stats, all the links point to the '4.0.x' modules, not the
> devel ones.
>
> Regards,
> Hugh
>
> On 02/04/2013 09:48, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I generated the alphabetic indexes for development version, there are
>> already new modules and code since release of 4.0. If anyone spots
>> missing elements (mod params, functions, etc...), write back here so
>> we fix the issue (could be wrong formatted xml docbook file for
>> module readme).
>>
>> They are available at:
>> - http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/#alphabetic_indexes
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -