[sr-dev] git:master: modules/rr: if outbound request is outgoing, do nothing outbound

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Apr 19 15:43:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

Sorry I had not had a chance to respond to the thread.  I've been
catching up with stuff here after Kamailio World.

That fix looks OK.  I'd have done it slightly differently, moving the
"return 1" into the last "else if" and then having the "return 0" as the
catch-all at the end of the function instead of adding an "else" case.

Regards,

Peter