[sr-dev] Kamailio Developer's Guide

Hugh Waite hugh.waite at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Feb 1 16:29:39 CET 2013

Hi,

Is there a way to contribute changes to the Kamailio Developer's Guide?

I have been working with PVs and while the structures are listed, the
required functions and pv helper functions are not, so it's not clear
how to put them together. I had to look through the code to find
examples of parsing the PVs and names etc.
I found the htable module had a good example where a name is parsed that
may contain further PVs that need resolving to a string.

Another useful addition would be a list of the fixup functions that are
available for exported module functions. (fixup_pvar_pvar,
fixup_spve_null, fixup_str_str etc.) Under what circumstances would I
use these different functions?

Hugh

--
Hugh Waite