[sr-dev] Memory leak in MSRP

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:19:08 CET 2013

Hello,

msrp_free_frame() is not needed because the msrp_frame_t variable used
for parsing the runtime msrp messages is declared static in msrp_mod.c
(inside msrp_frame_received(...), which then needs to call only the
msrp_destroy_frame()).

The free function was added when developing the msrp parsing api, but is
not necessary in the current code.