[sr-dev] Outbound support in registrar - SIPit 30

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 20 16:37:20 CET 2013

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/devel/completing_outbound?&#work_required_to_complete_registrar_support

I am running in outbound_mode 2 in the registrar, since I have a mixed set of clients.

Clients that DO support outbound doesn't get a Require: header back in the response.

"If outbound registration succeeded, as indicated by the presence of
   the outbound option-tag in the Require header field of a successful
   registration response, the UA begins sending keep-alives as described
   in Section 4.4."

RFC 5626.

This client changed the source code faster than I could, but I still consider it a bug in our registrar mode 2.

/O