[sr-dev] Status of outbound

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodile-rcs.com
Fri Mar 15 12:33:00 CET 2013

Hello,

Issues 1 and 2 on the list should now be fixed in git master.

I think there is some more testing (and possibly tweaking) to be done
around the unregister()/$ruid stuff I've done for issue 2. This will be
done once Hugh has fixed issue 3 and I can build a proper outbound
configuration to test all the different branching scenarios with.

I plan to add some example configuration files for outbound (edge proxy
and registrar) once all of the issues have been sorted.

Regards,

Peter