[sr-dev] Dialog_ng database support

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:42:34 CET 2013

Hey Carlos,

Great! Kamailio is still in freeze so new features can't be added until
after the freeze. Also, it is advisable to test the code as much as
possible before going into master so on both accounts I would suggest using
either your own branch (if only you want to commit fixes/changes) or a tmp
branch (if you would like others to commit fixes/changes).

cheers
Jason