[sr-dev] ICE=force_relay tests between two baresips

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 29 19:02:49 CEST 2014

Richard Fuchs writes:

> But according to the SDPs, baresip only supports (or at least in this
> case, only advertises) ice-lite. An ice-lite host doesn't initiate any
> connectivity checks. When both sides are ice-lite, no checks are
> performed at all and the hosts would fall back to what's in c= and m=.
> Which is exactly what you'd want.

The problem is the same as what we discussed yesterday, i.e., rtpengine
has changed c line ip and m line port to its own (to the ones of relay
candidate) and that is not what I want.  I want them to stay as is so
that baresips would talk directly to each other if they can (and as they
can in this test).

-- Juha