[sr-dev] rtpengine missing media-address flag?

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Aug 26 20:05:49 CEST 2014

Richard Fuchs writes:

> It already exists. It's the replacement for what used to be the second
> parameter to the _offer/_answer() etc functions. Did I forget to
> document it?

my mistake in the name of the missing flag.  i wrote the email in too
much hurry.

media-address parameter does exist, but it affects the media address in
sdp body.  source-address parameter does not exist and that is what I'm
after:

if trust-address flag is not used, take source address from
source-address flag if it exists, otherwise take source address from sip
request.

-- juha