[sr-dev] PDB-Server on Debian

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Feb 24 11:25:28 CET 2014

Am Samstag, 22. Februar 2014, 17:55:01 schrieb Carsten Bock:
> some quick questions on a saturday afternoon:
> - is there a way to restart the pdb_server without restarting the
> daemon? E.g. by sending a SIGUSR1 or similar
> - the debian-control file states:
>
> Package: pdb-tools
> Depends: ui-pdb-tools-config
>
> What is ui-pdb-tools-config?!? Where can it be found?
>
> And the last question:
> - does someone have a working init.d-script for the server? It's missing...

Hello Carsten,

this is some artefact of internal packages from us:

ui-pdb-tools-config - Config for ui-pdb-tools

In the end that one does only contain a configuration file for the pdbt. I will
remove that from the public repository.

With regards to the init script, I will add a version we use here in
internally, feel free to improve it if you find it necessary.

Best regards

Henning