[sr-dev] new tmx function t_reuse_branch()

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:40:22 CEST 2014

On 06/05/14 16:48, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Juha Heinanen writes:
>
>> as per daniel's suggestion, i added $T_branch(flags) pv.  should
>> $T_branch_idx and $T_reply_ruid be now renamed to $T_branch(idx) and
>> $T_branch(ruid)?
> i haven;t heard anything about this.  can i just go head with renaming?

Not for $T_branch_index, in failure route it returns the index of the
new branch, not the winning failed branch, so there are different
things. Reply ruid should be renamed as it has nothing to do with the
reply, but with the branch -- however, I haven't looked at it and what
is doing in failure route and other routing blocks.