[sr-dev] Reloading kamailio.cfg on the fly

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:30:39 CEST 2014

Hello,

the config logic cannot be reloaded. There are options to change various
parameters at runtime without restart.

The logic can be reloaded if it is written in Lua (or, I guess, in some
other embedded scripting language).

On the other hand, restarting kamailio doesn't affect ongoing calls at
all, and extremely rarely affects initiated transactions, they typically
recover due to retransmissions.