[sr-dev] acc reply reason

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri May 30 18:00:35 CEST 2014

[resent - devel mailing list address was invalid]

For the moment I will just get it walking via headers list, with no
shortcut in sip_msg_t as hdr_field_t*. The reply doesn't have many
headers anyhow.

But, if I am not wrong, I think Reason header can occur many times. Or
at least I saw it two times, one time like:

Reason: Q.850; ...

and in the same message, another one like:

Reason: SIP;...

Overall, I think we should review which shortcut pointers to headers
makes sense to keep inside sip_msg_t. Some of them are very rare in sip
messages, probably can be found easily by walking the list of headers
when needed.