[sr-dev] Offline message handling

Bhupendra Singh bsingh at bsingh.net
Tue Sep 2 09:36:52 CEST 2014

Hello Folks,

I found the root cause of this issue.

In file ms_msg_list.c, issue is on line 290.
(https://github.com/sipwise/kamailio/blob/master/modules/msilo/ms_msg_list.c
)

Line 290: p0 = p0->next;

should be like this below :

p0 = ml->lsent;

The issue is p0->next becomes null in first iteration so it won't process
more than one element in 'while' loop. Hence this is the main cause of
slowness of message deletion.
I have tested modified code and it works fine now.

Develoerps,
Please review this change and advise accordingly.

Thanks