[sr-dev] rtpengine - Unknown flag encountered: 'force'

Muhammad Shahzad shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 15:20:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

I upgraded both kamailio and RTPEngine to latest trunk last night and now
when I engage media proxy for any call i see following warning in rtpengine
logs,

rtpengine[8506]: Unknown flag encountered: 'force'

The list of flags i pass in offer is,

'force trust-address replace-origin replace-session-connection ICE=remove'

Although i am not running chain of rtp proxies, so it is probably safe for
me to remove this flag but still this may be a bug in RTPEngine. The flag
is listed in kamailio's rtpengine module documentation here,

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/rtpengine.html#rtpengine.f.rtpengine_offer

Thank you.