[sr-dev] propose change strncmp to strncasecmp in presence module

Luis Azedo luis at 2600hz.com
Thu Feb 19 03:09:14 CET 2015

Hi Juha,

so, would it be acceptable to introduce a param in module presence to allow case-insensitive matches on uris , preserving the current behaviour?

we should consider creating a sip uri match function to be used in kamailio to fully comply with standards, the way we do it now sip123 at AbCd.com != sip:123 at aBcD.CoM and according to standards (if i understood correctly) they should be considered equal. also, if there are params in the uri, the order should also be irrelevant.