[sr-dev] [kamailio] IMS server with a core network (#227)

arbalete notifications at github.com
Thu Jul 2 11:16:20 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have installed Kamailio 4.2 and I would like to use it as IMS server but I don't have any ideas how to do this. I have a LTE core network which includes HSS ans PCRF. I saw on this page ( http://www.kamailio.org/w/2013/05/ims-kamailio/ ) that is apparently easy, just need to take the P-CSCF, S-CSCF and I-CSCF Kamailio and Diameter config files in the examples folder  and run kamailio  but I don't know how to use them and I didn't find any tutorials about it.

Could you help me please ?

Marc

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/227