[sr-dev] configuring mohqueue

Alexandru Raileanu sanduraileanu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:51:38 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to configure the mohqueue in order to use a Music on Hold. (in
case Invite with recvonly).
I've added the module as specified in the documentation
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/mohqueue.html

So after generation the tables, and fixing some init config issues,
kamailio starts but I still don't understand ho I specify file has to play
when a call is in HOLD mode.
I'm using a /etc/kamailio/moh/g711.8

my config file:

*modparam("rtpproxy", "rtpproxy_sock",
"unix:/var/run/rtpproxy/rtpproxy.sock")modparam ("mohqueue", "db_url",
DBURL)modparam ("mohqueue", "db_qtable", "mohqueues")modparam ("mohqueue",
"db_ctable", "mohqcalls")modparam ("mohqueue", "mohdir",
"/etc/kamailio/moh")*
Any idea would be very useful! :D

Thanks

Alex