[sr-dev] [kamailio] rtpengine: hash table to keep the selected nodes (#390)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla notifications at github.com
Thu Nov 12 09:06:50 CET 2015

I would not like a dependency on dialog module, it is quite common to run rtp relay on edge proxy which is typically more or less a lightweight load balancer -- dialog management on those nodes will add a lot of overhead.

Fallback to hasing callid after a restart seams reasonable for me (giving the current behaviour).

For spiralled calls, iirc, there is an option to provide via branch to rtpproxy/rtpengine, but this is independent of selecting what rtpproxy/rtpengine to use.

---
https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/390#issuecomment-156029590