[sr-dev] git:master:09c5e606: tcpops Add tcp_conid_state function to check connection state

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:07:33 CEST 2015

I pushed two commits, because yours was resulting in compile errors due
to different name in declaration of the function prototype. Then I
noticed that the connection was not released after it was looked up. I
hope I haven't broken other stuff.

On the other hand, an explicit function to use when needing to test if
connection is ok could me more user friendly than handling all the
return codes. So adding one may worth the trouble for few more lines of
code.