[sr-dev] Adding new memory manager with the new API

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 15:15:42 CEST 2015

On 14/09/15 15:11, Victor Seva wrote:
> On 09/14/2015 02:55 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> The new memory management api is at beginning, suggestions to adjust it
>> are welcome.
> Not really sure this is related but, can we add valgrind support for
> debugging purposes?

Does it require some special thing? I know valgrind can track system
malloc/free/realloc. Those can be enable in kamailio by not defining
PKG_MALLOC in Makefile.defs.

If valgrind has some api that needs to be exposed for working with
custom memory managers, then we can look at -- send the link if you have
one.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, Sep 28-30, 2015, in Berlin - http://asipto.com/u/kat