[sr-dev] ACC Diameter support

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon Jan 2 17:51:28 CET 2017

Hi,

probably we should also refer to the IMS-Charging Module, which does
provide Diameter Accounting according to the RFC's... (probably I
should add an example for the IMS-Charging module on how to use it in
a non-IMS Environment...).

I would also vote for removing Diameter in the Acc-Module, if no one
is using this anymore....

Thanks,
Carsten

> I think diameter support is still beta, if not in alpha due to no one
> following diameter specs updates since 2003-2004. If you can find a
> better phrasing to expose the situation, feel free to update.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel
>

> On 02/01/2017 16:35, Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>> "ACC module is used to account transactions information to different backends like syslog, SQL, RADIUS and DIAMETER (beta version).”
>>
>> This sentence has been the first line of the README for a long time. Can we safely remove the “beta version” comment now?
>>
>> /Olle
>
> --
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> www.twitter.com/miconda -- www.linkedin.com/in/miconda
> Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/