[sr-dev] Update: removing MI code

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 12:38:59 CET 2017

On 03/01/2017 10:00, Victor Seva wrote:

> On 01/02/2017 11:17 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
>> 5) expecting some degree of complexity, but they are important modules
>>
>>   - rtpengine
> I'm going to coordinate with Richard and work on rtpengine
Thanks! To start this, I just pushed the commit with the implementation
of the rpc command rtpengine.reload.

I think the enable and list (show) commands can be inspired from the
rtpproxy module -- rtpengine has more options though, but could be a
good starting point.

I will try to look at the other modules, hopefully you or Richard get
the time for rtpengine.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio World Conference - May 8-10, 2017 - www.kamailioworld.com