[sr-dev] Build-Depends / Debian/Ubuntu

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Wed Jan 11 15:37:14 CET 2017

Hi Victor,

thanks, you are right!
My script actually made a link from "pkg/kamailio/deb/trusty" to
"debian", while it should have created the link to "src/debian". When
I was calling "make deb" afterwards, the Makefile would take the
default "pkg/kamailio/deb/debian" rather than the specific for
"trusty".

My fault!

Thanks!
Carsten

--
Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/