[OpenSER-Docs] getting started

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Thu Apr 17 11:28:49 CEST 2008

On Thursday 17 April 2008, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> I have been spoken to Adam Linford and he agrees to include the Getting
> Started guide he started in the openser svn and open it for all
> contributions. I am going to review a bit and then I will commit it in
> the trunk.
> http://openser.oralnet.co.uk/

Hi Daniel,

good news. :-)

> As Ramona is going to commit soon the devel guide, I think the best
> place to have them to are under doc directory:
>
> doc/devel-guide/
> doc/getting-started/

For me its ok for now. But if this content gets bigger (e.g. more diagrams or
screenshots are added) then this will increase the size of the tar.gz we use
for distribution, and also the svn checkouts. Perhaps it make sense to add a
new 'doc' directory on the same level as the 'trunk' and 'tags' to hold this
content.

What do you think?

Henning