[OpenSER-Users-ES] modparam("tm", "fr_timer", 8)

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:47:10 CEST 2008

Can't you set that timer ONLY when calls going to that ss?

not that it would solve anything, but could it be that the ss is
answering to the port where the request came from? If so, maybe
there's some parameter on that ss to change that.

in my experience not all ss answer immediately with 100. But that's my
experience.