[Serusers] SER/SERWeb Howto...

Jiri Kuthan jiri at iptel.org
Wed Dec 4 13:13:59 CET 2002

At 12:41 PM 12/4/2002, Jan Janak wrote:
>Hello,
>
> I like the document.

So do I -- thanks, Dan, it is a great help.

>Documentation is one of our biggest issues

Definitely -- I'm currently working on an update of admin's guide,
hope to have it out end of this week so that we can better synchronize
then.

>> I'm considering an addition section on client configuration,
>> but I'm not sure how valuable that will be. (Cisco 79XX, MSN,
>> any other clients I can get my hands on...)
>
>  Yes, it will be imho valuable, you can consider also kphone
>  which is a free softphone for linux - http://www.wirlab.net/kphone

Feel free to use information which has gathered on the FAQ BBS for
users of iptel.org online services. http://www.iptel.org/phpBB/

-Jiri