[Serusers] Re: [Sip-implementors] missing web interface file

Jiri Kuthan jiri.kuthan at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Dec 23 22:49:48 CET 2002

The file is part of operating system, rather than serweb.
Linux distributions I'm familiar with maintain the file
in question at /usr/share/zoneinfo/zone.tab

-Jiri

ps Please, better post your future questions about ser and serweb to
serusers at lists.iptel.org. [sip-implementors] is good primarily for question
about use and building SIP rather than specific implementations.