[Serusers] Best path to upgrade...

Jan Janak jan at iptel.org
Tue Aug 12 21:49:18 CEST 2003

Hello,

yes, I recommend you to upgrade, the stable cvs release contains many
bugfixes and improvements. You will have to upgrade the database
because the database scheme has been changed -- ser_mysql.sh script can
do this automatically.

CVS serweb is aligned to the stable CVS release too so it shouldn't be a
problem.

Some commands in the script changed (i.e. addRecordroute() ->
record_route()).

See the default configuration script for more details.

  Jan.