[Serusers] help for PA can not work with MS messager 5.0

hong cheng chenhong at public.sta.net.cn
Fri Dec 5 02:59:18 CET 2003

hi,

First we signed in a at localhost.localdomain and which will subscribe b at localhost.localdomain's presence info.

Yes, we do receive 200 OK for that SUBSCRIBE. After that SER keep sending NOTIFY to a at localhost.localdomin with status "closed", even after b at localhost.localdomain signed in, and b also get same staff.

We expect to receive NOTIFY with status online on both side.

Can you help us ? the ser.cfg is attached below.

thanks,
hong