[Serusers] Nat Helper / RTPproxy

Dinesh feedbak at imelhk.com
Wed Dec 17 10:09:50 CET 2003

Hello All,

I have a couple of questions Regarding NatHelper & RTPproxy
1.  Does NAThelper assist in NAT traversal when STUN cannot manage due
to Symmetric NAT.

2.  Does NAThelper provide any help when NOT used in conjunction with
RTPproxy.

3.  Are there any SER.cfg settings that are suggested to get started
with NAThelper.  (We are using grand stream devices in addition to a few
ATA)

4.  Am I correct in the assumption that if you use a RTPproxy - all the
real time voice traffic is passed through your network connection?

Thanks & Regards,
Dinesh

Dinesh Mahbubani
The International Marketing Exchange Ltd.
Tel: (852) 2541-2617
Fax (852) 2543-4537